Avo Buffalo Marinade (4kg)
Lafiness Buffalo Marinade has a generous kick of chilli. Complemented with coriander, paprika, black pepper, garlic and fennel.
Dating back to the 196o’s in Buffalo, New York, buffalo wings were probably first served in the Anchor Bar. We’ve taken inspiration from Teressa Bellissimo’s hot sauce recipe, using coriander, paprika, garlic and fennel to give the marinade a rounded and complex flavour profile.
The AVO Lafiness Oil-based butchers marinades are made using quality rapeseed vegetable oil and have been specially created using the finest quality ingredients. These wholesale 4kg tubs are the perfect way to inject some big flavours into your counter displays. Offering excellent visual appeal, they impart flavour and help maintain succulence.
CUSTOMER SERVING SUGGESTION
Suitable for all meats but superb with poultry, pork and on ribs.
HOW TO USE
- Stir contents with a clean spoon before use
- Brush onto meat at between 8-10%
- Can be added to a sausage recipe to create a new flavour – 250g to a 4.54kg (10lb) chop
- Use in a stir fry at 8% usage to meat and vegetables.
- Store in ambient conditions