TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our trading name is TPS Scotland
- We sell a full range of packaging materials, spices, marinades etc for the food industry
- All prices will be displayed including VAT and carriage charges will be indicated separately where applicable
If TPS accepts your order, please allow 5 working days to deliver the goods to your shipping address. According to our Terms & Conditions orders taken are subject to stock availability. TPS cannot guarantee delivery within these time frames and shall not be liable for failure to deliver within such estimated delivery time period. This shall be no later than twenty eight (28) days following acceptance of your order, unless you are contacted by TPS via email, phone or fax to arrange otherwise.
We deliver to the whole UK territory and use the means of transport that provides the best and quickest service for each area. While we strive to keep costs low for all customers deliveries to Highlands and Islands may incur additional costs. In the event of this situation, we will contact you after receipt of your order to highlight additional charges. We reserve the right to refuse the return of “Goods” that are not accepted by you for any reason. Upon delivery of the “Goods” you must carefully inspect them. If any of the “Goods” do not match the description or appear to be damaged or are lost, do not use said “Goods” , but please contact us as soon as possible and inform us of the problem. All queries in relation to delivery should be directed to TPS via our contact page.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS / RETURNS
- Private Consumers have a cooling off period in which they can withdraw from the contract for any reason. The cooling off period begins as soon as the order has been made. In the case of goods, it ends seven working days after the day of receipt of the goods. Unwanted goods may be accepted for return after this time period only at the company’s discretion. Once we have received the goods, we will refund the purchase price (less any original carriage charges) immediately, or in any case within 30 days. Goods returned without the required documentation, or after 30 days of the notice of cancellation, will be treated as abandoned to us, and will be dealt with accordingly
- You must write to us to cancel your order and address this cancellation notice to the address in note 1 in the Company Information section above. If there is a problem with the goods supplied then please indicate this on your written correspondence. The consumer must return the goods to us if they cancel the contract
- If a product is faulty, wrong or damaged on delivery the Company will provide a replacement provided that they have not been used.
- The consumer must return the goods within 30 days to the address in note 1 in the Company Information section above for inspection / testing before a replacement is issued. The cost for returning the goods must be met by the consumer.
- We will refund your money within 30 days of your correspondence stating your wish to cancel your order. The consumer must return the goods to us if they cancel the contract. Administration fees, where applicable, are none refundable.
- If you have notified us of a problem with the goods, we will replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question. The company will not be liable for losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was made, for losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier or for business losses and/or losses to non consumers. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Any complaints should be sent for the attention of the Customer Services Team at the address in the Company Information section above.